AIRPORT TRAFFIC MONITORING SYSTEM
The system that is designed to cover apron management functions
DO YOU NEED
– to improve ground traffic situation awareness?
– to reduce ground traffic incidents?
– a proper APRON management?
– to be in line with Regulation (EU) 2020/1234?
DO YOU WANT
– to have advantages of A-SMGCS investing 10 times less?
– OPEX instead of CAPEX?
– to improve the efficiency of your services?
WHO IS THE USER?
who wants proper apron management
who needs A-SMGCS, but has a budget of less than 1mln.
who already has the AGDMS and needs an upgrade to get the full-fledged A-SMGCS
ANSP or an AIRPORT OPERATOR
who want to spread A-SMGCS info to all individuals and vehicle drivers
The system utilizes the advantages of ADS-B technology and provides key functions of A-SMGCS, namely cooperative surveillance and Safety Nets.
Implementation SPECTRUM covered by ANSART solutions:
ATMS vs. A-SMGCS
Safety Nets (A-SMGCS specs and any other defined by user)
Safety Nets (A-SMGCS specs)
|Basic technology||ADS-B||Radar, MLAT|
|Basic components||ADS-B ground station
Operator Working Position(s)
mobile Traffic Situation Display
vehicle and individuals transponder
|Surface Movement Radar
ATM system (A-SMGCS functions)
|Targets detection||Cooperative surveillance||Cooperative and non-cooperative surveillance|
|Portable Traffic Situation Display||Yes||No|
|Budget||Starts from 50k EURO||Starts from 500k EURO|
|Integrations||Public API allows any integrations||ATM, AGDL, AODB, NAVAIDs, VGDS|
|Type of investment||OPEX or CAPEX||CAPEX|
|Project time||From 3 month||From 8 month|
|COTS vs Proprietary||COTS > 80%||COTS < 20%|
- Aircraft and vehicles detection, observation, and labelling
- Targets detection based on GPS via ADS-B and mobile services
- Targets presentation on the aerodrome geography
- Regulation and tracking of the movement of the traffic in the airside and landside areas
- Situation prediction and detection of aircraft/vehicles/obstacles conflicts
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Sound and visual vehicle drivers alerting
- Authorization of vehicle operations
- Statistics accumulation and operations KPIscalculation
- Obstacles and special zone marking by ADS-B marker
- AGDMS Safety Nets = A-SMGCS Safety Nets
- User-defined safety cases (e.g. drones, authorised operations)
- The existing airport surveillance infrastructure utilisation
- Airport Collaborative Decision-Making (A-CDM) ready
- Interoperability with external systems (ATM system, A-SMGCS, AODB, etc.)
- Web-based Mobile Traffic Situation Display
- Cloud-ready solution
- 24 months of recording with instant data playback
- Advanced control and monitoring
- Safety improvement
- The digitalisation of business processes
- Data accumulation for statistics and operations KPIs calculation
- Rapid deployment
- No deep staff training is required
- Cost-effective and affordable solution
- Availability as a product (CAPEX) or as a service (OPEX)
- Upgradable to full-fledged A-SMGCS
The system collects all processed data and stores it in standard formats such as XLSX or CSV, making it available to conduct a compelling analysis, calculate any necessary KPIs, increase the speed of the problem identification, and build efficient decision-making.
By bringing high-quality data to the right people, additional insights can be gained, and operations improved.
Operator Working Position
Mobile Traffic Situation Display
ADS-B Ground station
The AGMDS receives surveillance data from ADS-B sensor(s) and/or external systems and provides an operational environment for operators, vehicle drivers and airside individuals with ground movement information, notifications and conflict alerting.
- 1090 MHz radio performance in 3D terrain environment
- ADS-B/MLAT/WAM single-sensor and multi-sensor coverage
- MLAT/WAM accuracy performance as per EuroCAE specifications
- (N-x) Redundancy analysis